Our group only exists because of the leaders who volunteer their time and the women who attend our meetings. Membership is not required but is greatly appreciated and helps our Airport Area LLL group continue to provide support to women in our area.
Mothers who are members often breastfeed longer because they have the information, education, support, and encouragement they need to enjoy the experience. According to the La Leche League website, the benefits of membership include:
- Meet new people in your community.
- Gain self confidence as you learn from other mothers.
- Less worry and stress because baby is healthier.
- Satisfaction in knowing you are giving your baby the best.
- An investment in yourself and your child!
Tangible Benefits of LLLI Supporting Membership for Mothers
- Free copies of the LLLI Catalogue
- Access to monthly meetings, Group Library, and telephone help.
- Member discounts on conference fees.
Benefits of Supporting Membership for Your LLLI Group
- Increased funds to purchase new books for the Group Library.
- Helps Leaders stay up to date on the newest breastfeeding research and information, so they can help you get the most out of your breastfeeding experience.
- Supports La Leche League International in its mission to help mothers and promote breastfeeding in the United States and around the world.
- Ensures that breastfeeding support will continue to be available for other mothers!
If you would like to pay with cash or check, please contact Toni, either by phone or using the Contact Us form. You can also bring your payment to our next meeting.
For more information, please visit http://www.lalecheleague.org/membership.html.